Everyone wants their home to be unique and different than other ordinary homes. A pergola is an outdoor structure which consists of columns that support a roofing grid of beams or rafters. This roofing grid may be left open or covered so as to create an area sheltered from the elements. Pergolas may be freestanding or attached to a house. Now a days pergolas are used in the house elevation as well.
It is really relaxing to sit out in the garden on a lovely summer day. But there may be a problem of shade in the garden. The solution to this problem is outdoor pergola which is a standing structure used for shading and covering a specific area in outdoor living space. Generally, there are two kinds of Pergola, free-standing and attached to the house.
The attached to house pergolas are used in the modern house elevation designing. It can be used on the top of the house or anywhere in the elevation, which will be suitable and look elegant.
Here are some tips and images which can give you an idea of using pergola for your home. Pergola adds style, art and structure to the exterior of your house.
- You can use wooden pergola which goes with your home elevation theme as it gives elegant look to your home.
- You can use plants, vines and flowers to decorate your pergola.
- The beam on the top of the pergola can be cut into any shape for a different look.
- Hanging mirrors between supporting posts will make Pergola look larger and beautiful.
- Curved or rectangular pergolas can be used as per the requirement.
This is how you can use pergolas in different ways to add beauty to your home elevation and can decorate your home.
Find us on Social Network:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/threedpower
Twitter : https://twitter.com/3DPower
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/3dpower/
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+threedpower
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/3dpowerwalkthrough
pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/3dpower/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/3dpower/
For more details visit our website :